Se Habla Español

Family Petitions

Let us help your family or friend apply for citizenship

We can help you with Family Petitions

Family petitions (I-130) are the first step, in the most common process, of becoming a legal permanent resident in the United States. The petitioner must be an immediate family member (parent, child, spouse). Depending on your circumstances, there are different processes – some are faster than others, and some require you to leave the country for interviews, while others allow you to complete the entire process here in the United States. Please call us to set up a free consultation at (559) 734-5342 so we can explain all of these options to you.

  • Keep your family together
  • Help your family member become a US citizen