Se Habla Español

VISA application Law Firm

Get help applying for an Immigration VISA


Often times there are visa programs, which will allow a person to remain in the U.S. legally, based on past circumstances. If you have ever been a victim of violence, or assisted a prosecutor or law enforcement agency, you may be eligible for VAWA or a U-visa, through which you can become a legal permanent resident (LPR) of the United States.

Foreign investors or persons with special skills or training may also be eligible for a visa program through PERM or a Treaty Trader, or employer-based petitions. Please call us at (559) 734-5342 to find out if you qualify for one of these programs.

  • VISA application help
  • Get your VISA