Personal injury lawyer
Richard Bambl, Esq.
Personal injury expert
Personal injury services
- Car accident injury representation
- Bicycle accident injury help
- Motorcycle accident injury
- Violent crimes / domestic violence
- Pedestrian accident injury help
- Wrongful death compensation
- Trucking accident injury help
- Member of the California State Bar
- Admitted to the California Court of Appeal for the 5th District
- Admitted to the United States Court of Appeal for the 9th Circuit
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Tulare County Bar Association
- San Joaqin Valley College of Law, 2005
- BYU Accounting Program, 2000
Mr. Bambl was born and raised in the San Joaquin Valley. He is married with three children. Mr. Bambl attended Brigham Young University where he graduated in 1989 with a B.S. in Accounting and Information Systems. Following graduation from Brigham Young University, he worked five years as an accountant and financial analyst for Intermountain Health Care before returning to California to attend law school. Mr. Bambl received his J.D. from the San Joaquin College of Law in 2005, and was admitted to the California State Bar in 2006 (www.calbar.org). Following law school, Mr. Bambl spent four years with the law firm of McCormick Kabot Jenner & Lew before opening his own office in Visalia, California.
Mr. Bambl served a two-year mission in Berlin, Germany, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (ww.LDS.org), and speaks fluent German. He enjoys spending time with his family, snow skiing, golfing, and traveling. Much of his spare time is spent attending his son’s sporting events, or his daughter’s band performances. He also spends time as a volunteer in his son’s Boy Scout troop, going on campouts, and hikes. Mr. Bambl is also a huge fan of BYU sports, and often travels with family and friends to attend BYU football and basketball games.